The Walton Motorsport Nissan RB exhaust manifold fits the RB20, RB25 and RB26 engines.
NISSAN RB EXHAUST MANIFOLD (RB20 RB25 RB26) FEATURES
- Carefully selected 304 Stainless steel tube. Working to eliminate the risk of material failure.
- Fully Purged welded. Subsequently improving gas flow leading to increases in power and lowered response times.
- Ported Merge Collector Welded Internally and Externally. Resulting in high strength, durability and turbo lifespan.
- Curved wastegate port design developed with leading engine tuners to allow high control and remove boost creep.
- Fully Smoothed Head Ports designed to optimize gas flow. As a result, providing an increase in power and lowered response times.
- Optimized for use with Turbosmart Gen-V Hypergate 45 Wastegates. However on large turbo setups or T4 Twinscroll applications when using a single wastegate a Turbosmart Pro Gate 50 is recommended.
- Lifetime Warranty against manufacturing faults and defects.
- Where the manifold meets the exhaust ports, Walton Motorsports process is to push the tubing through the head flange and TIG weld each side. This process is followed by a selection of finishing tools. We do this to create a smooth port for the gasses to freely flow through. Consequently, this process greatly increases the durability of the manifold. Rather than using the traditional method of welding the tube to the face of the flange. Moreover, our method is where we also face the problem of an oval port needing to transition smoothly to a round tube. The stubs process, in short, helps increase power through the improved flow.
- The collector we use is a custom-designed merge collector. We proudly design and build in house. This results, in allowing us to add some features to set it apart from the competition. The first step is to TIG weld the seams inside the collector. Our fabricators then turn their attention to the outside of the collector. They TIG Weld the seams from this direction. The next step is to port the inside of the collector back to a smooth point. Subsequently, this improves gas flow and adds a large amount of strength. Without welding the inside of the collector there is a danger of small fragments breaking off at the high temperatures. These fragments will then make their way through your expensive turbo. We don’t need to tell you how bad that can be.
Walton Motorsport Nissan RB Exhaust Manifold (RB20 RB25 RB26)
Built to order: 2-3 week ETA